Know more about this course
This course is intended for anyone who needs to complete OSHA compliant training.
This course is meet to meet all requirements as outlined in the “Bloodborne Pathogens Standard” (29 CFR 1910.1030).
The course is perfect for anyone in the healthcare setting, tattoo artists, teachers, housekeepers, warehouse workers, and more!
What will you learn in this course?
- What bloodborne pathogens are
- How these pathogens are transmitted
- How to protect yourself and minimize your risk of an exposure
- How to react if you are exposed
- How to clean an infected area
- How to report an incident to your company by following their exposure control plan
What are bloodborne pathogens?
What are bloodborne Pathogens?
Where can they be found?
How are they transmitted?
Protecting Yourself and Responding to an Exposure
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet