Know more about this course
Our DOT collector Course goes over all the proper procedures to be a DOT/Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector.
Included in the course:
- Overview of 49 CFR Part 40 (Guidelines)
- How to react to problem collections
- Different labs and programs to get set up with
This course is accepted nationwide and can be used in any state.
What will you learn in this course?
- Students will learn how to perform DOT and NonDOT Urine Collections.
- Different labs to work with
- Where to get supplies
Requirements to Become a DOT Collector
Preparing the Enclosure22:35
The Federal CCF
The Collection Process
Correctable and Fatal Flaws
Labs to Partner With
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet